Spacious living for the whole family.
Entering into the former cognac storage barn you find yourself in a open plan living area with high vaulted ceilings, exposed beams and exposed original stone walls. Furnished throughout with a blend of antique and modern furnishings allowing you to enjoy the style, quality and comfort that is Hennessy.
- Bedroom 1 - super king size bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 single beds
- Bedroom 3 - 2 single beds
- Shower room with shower cubicle, washbasin and toilet
- Second toilet and full size wash basin
- Large open plan living area with vaulted ceiling and exposed beams
- Settee and armchairs for 6 people
- Dining table and chairs for 6 people
- Living room patio doors leading out to private terrace with outdoor table and chairs
- TV with UK and European free to air channels
- DVD player
- Radio and CD player
- Full electric heating
- Fully fitted kitchen with oven, hob, dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, kettle, coffee machine and place settings for 18 people
- Sheets and towels provided and beds made up for your arrival
- Free use of all communal facilities on site ( laundry room, games room, pool, BBQs and grounds)
- Free Wifi
- Floor area 135 sqm
Rates per property 2018
Minimum stay 7 nights Sat - Sat
14 July -24 Aug
240€ per night
Minimum stay 3 nights
19 May - 13 July and 25 Aug - 28 Sept
Minimum stay 3 nights
3 Mar - 18 may and 29 Sept -21 Dec
Please contact us for rates for Christmas and the New Year
"Thank you very much for a superb holiday in your lovely gite. It has been amazing. Really relaxing and the kids had lots of fun in the pool and games room. We'll be back!"
"Thank you Jacky and Neville for making us so welcome. Your information packs were so comprehensive that we were still reading them when we were ready to leave. The whole place is wonderful"
"Had a fabulous week in Hennessy. Perfect location and the accommodation is thoughtfully laid out and finished to a very high standard. Jacky and Neville provided everything we needed, including expert advice on local attractions and restaurants. We loved borrowing the bikes for our morning trip to the boulangerie. the children loved the games room and pool. Thank you we will be back!"